We're heading into the snowy season, and if there's one season you need to prep yourself for, this is it. With the chance of happily enjoy the white beauty, there are a few things you need to have for the coming snow.
1. Yes, you will always in need of a warm puffer jacket to withstand the chilly wind.
The perfect leather jacket for layering by Scanlan the Odore, $1,200
2. A cozy statement sweater is needed to warm your body while keeping you in style.
A not-so-basic sweater to wear with jeans by Reunited. $88
3. A pair boot is a must choice to stop the wet and keep your feet warm.
Motorcycle boot by La Canadienne, $340
4. How about an go with everything jeans to expand your demeanor within the bloated crowds. Kick-flare jeans by J Brand, $115
5. We aren't all about business here. How could a snow walking perfect without a stylish and windproof umbrella to go with your makings? Auto open & close travel umbrella by boy, $89.99.